News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Everything Thomas Topic

Started by Chaz, August 13, 2019, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan97

I guess the October Trainworld stream won't be until next week, since it's not happening tonight.

It could be painted samples of Stanley, Narrow Gauge High-Side Wagons, or the first unpainted sample of the Narrow Gauge Gondola. One of the latter two is most likely. Still hoping we'll see N Scale Gordon in the package, or even N Scale Emily in the package as well. Don't know if we'll see HO Scale Rebecca in the package just yet. Still hoping it's possible we'll see an unpainted sample of N Scale Diesel/Paxton by the end of the year. We know progress has been made on the N Scale Express Coaches.

Sometimes, the stream is on a different day of the week.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Fernando, Norman, Den, Dart, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

harrison05

When will N Scale Gordon and Emily begin shipping btw, is there a date yet or not???

Awesometrain77

I wanna say the DCC Thomas large scale and the Emily set will be out before Christmas as that's the time sets like those will make a ton of money.
I want to also predict that rebeccca Gordon and the 12 ton vans will be out before Christmas.

Oct Thomas Tuesday is hopefully when we can see high side wagons and N scale express coaches . Hopefully we will see some item in package such as Rebecca or the 12 ton vans . They could also do a run down of all the products that have yet to be released.

Mulfred100

In February I did a list of what was in the pipeline and where things currently.
painted sample/awaiting shipping
Rebecca (HO)
Figures (HO) however they were getting some imperfections fixed
12 Ton Vans (HO)
Sir Topham's car (HO)
Slate wagons (009)
Gordon (N)
Emily (N)
Emily's coaches (N)
Henrietta (N)
Hannah (N)
Unpainted samples
Stanley (HO)
Sir Handel (009)
High sided wagons (009)
Not yet shown/in early production
Sidney (HO)
Mainland Diesel (HO)
Open coach (HO)
Flatbed with oil drums (HO) (mock up shown)
Tar tanker (HO) (mock up shown)
China clay wagon (HO) (mock up shown)
Bulgy (HO)
Duncan (009)
Narrow gauge Gondolas (009)
D-fusit/gunpowder wagons (009)
Diesel (N)
Paxton (N)
Henry (N)
Express Coaches (N)
20ton Brake van (N)
I think that's everything besides Salty and the DCC stuff

RailsByRick

A painted sample of STH's car was shown on last month's stream.

I believe Beau was the only new TTTE release from Bachmann so far this year, and there's just a few months left. It's been pretty dry, and I hope some of these new products make their way to the market before too long.

Mulfred100

Quote from: RailsByRick on October 03, 2024, 10:30:47 AMA painted sample of STH's car was shown on last month's stream.

I believe Beau was the only new TTTE release from Bachmann so far this year, and there's just a few months left. It's been pretty dry, and I hope some of these new products make their way to the market before too long.
Oh yeah, listed adjusted for my error.
Well there's 22 items at the painted sample stage so I think it's safe to assume some of that will be released in the run up to Xmas. 18 individual items (some obviously contain the same tooling) yet to be unveiled and 5 at the sample stage.

harrison05

Quote from: Mulfred100 on October 03, 2024, 11:12:45 AMOh yeah, listed adjusted for my error.
Well there's 22 items at the painted sample stage so I think it's safe to assume some of that will be released in the run up to Xmas. 17 individual items (some obviously contain the same tooling) yet to be unveiled and 5 at the sample stage.
you forgot Duncan too.