News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

E-Z track problem

Started by quintin_cloud, November 19, 2013, 01:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quintin_cloud

HI All

I have the H-O size E-Z track and one of the pieces in the set that I have got hold of is the 45 degree cross item number 44543.
My questio is how do you get the track to work with this piece, if add parts to it does not clip into it correctly, and also when do find a side that will take a track piece when you try to put a piece next it, it does not work out as you can not get it even clipped in.

Can someone please post photos of how this track part works and even if possible a photo of the clipping in of the tracks, I have looked on the net to see if anyone has posted a photo with a 45 dregree cross and I have not been lucky yet.

Thanks

Q

Doneldon

quintin-

I'm guessing that your problem is that the track sections' corners are bumping into one another making it impossible for you to get adjacent tracks in at the same time. The solution is to clip off the offending corners. You might run into a similar problem with some turnouts; the solution is the same: Remove the small sections which are outlined on the underside of the turnouts.

Welcome to model railroading and this board. I know you'll find some aspects of this varied hobby terrific.
                                                                                                                                                                     -- D

quintin_cloud