News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DC& DCC

Started by New Guy 44, October 11, 2011, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Guy 44

Im new,,  Will  the E_Z controller  Run my 2_10_0 decapod engine.. With sound.-Soundtrax,, Tsunami..-  does it have enough-  power to run the  sound.? Or will I have to get add a  power pack...?I need to buy a controller..So it is cheap..??

richg

Too many questions bundled together. I think I know what you are asking.
A EZ Command controller will run a Bachmann Tsunami loco. Probably two.
My NCE Power Cab has about the same power and can run three.
No other power pack needed.
Take some time to read up about DCC. There is a ton of info on the Internet and the Bachmann documents have many answers. Take time to look though the Parts and Service page. The manuals are there.

Rich

Doneldon

New Guy-

The convention is to avoid multiple posts in order to avoid plugging up the system with repetitions.

-- D

New Guy 44

Ok thanks.. I heard they have trouble with some of the -Bach-2-10-0  Enging ..?
I guess i screwed up buying it..?

Thanks New Guy44

richg

Quote from: New Guy 44 on October 12, 2011, 08:09:38 PM

Thanks New Guy44

Who are They Say or I Heard?
What are the alleged issues that you heard?
What are the issues you have?
Usually when I see a question like, the user has very little knowledge of how DCC locos work.

Please provide more info on exactly what you have done.
Yes, an occasional loco will usually have a gear or motor issue and Bachmann does have a replacement program. From all I have heard, the locos with on board Tsunami operate very well.
I have the 4-6-0 with Tsunami and some Spectrums that I installed my own Tsunami.

Rich

New Guy 44

richg  In  the post about Tusani-sound-Problems it states Bach is having problems with The sound. & it also states problems with the out of the box -Engine`s,, Thank you,,So i was asking a question..about it . As long as Bach.. will take care of it I guess its not a problem..

richg

You still have not said what your problem is or I missed it. There are some here who might be able to help you. Forget what others saay. State your problem with the loco.

Rich

Jim Banner

Quote from: New Guy 44 on October 12, 2011, 08:09:38 PM

Thanks New Guy44

Try to keep in mind that people often post here if they are having a problem with a particular item they purchased but rarely if ever post if they have no problems.  So if you see a few postings indicating a particular locomotive has problems, think about all the people who bought the same locomotive and had no problems.  Or to put it another way, if I were to refuse to buy any brand of automobile that people had had trouble with, I would spend a lot of time walking.

As I see it, the only way you might have screwed up by buying a 2-10-0 would be if you were wanting to buy an 0-4-0.

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

hawaiiho

I too, do not understand what your post was asking.

I have one 2-10-0 and am very pleased with it.

Enough, that I am considering ordering another.

I wish you would describe the problem you are experiencing so that:

a.  We would all know what the problem actually is.

b. So that someone could help you solve the problem.

New Guy 44

Sorry I was going on a- nother Post.. It stated the 2-10-0  had problems out of the Box.. I guess I was saying, I hope mine isnt like that one. -Thanks. I havent received it yet I just purchased it .. Thanks. for you help. New Guy..