EZ Left and Right Crossovers Track Center Measurement

Started by csubwebczar, February 09, 2009, 05:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csubwebczar

Does anyone here know what the track center spacing measurement is on the EZ Track Crossovers such as product 44137 for example?  They would work great with the 33.25 and 35.5 inch radius curves if the spacing is 2.25 inches, or with the 26 and 28 inch radius curves if they have a 2 inch spacing.  Or are they something different that those?  Any info is appreciated.

Hunt

HO #6 Remote Crossover Turnout -- 2-3/8" between track centerlines, 21-1/4" long

Item 44137 is decoder equipped and is not designed for use on DC powered layout.

csubwebczar

Quote from: Hunt on February 09, 2009, 06:24:48 PM
HO #6 Remote Crossover Turnout -- 2-3/8" between track centerlines, 21-1/4" long

Item 44137 is decoder equipped and is not designed for use on DC powered layout.

Hunt,
That's exactly the info I was looking for, thank you. Our club is strickly DCC and as a result all my equipment is as well. I use a Digitrax Super Chief 8 amp Radio system with the EZ track to be able to set up at home and give the trains some exercise without having to build modules or a permanent layout. I'm using the 33.25 and 35.5 inch radius curves so it looks like I can get away with using these crossovers. I don't think 1/8 inch is going to matter over the almost 6 foot span of a half circle of parallel tracks.
Thanks again.