HELP...CHRISTMAS EVENT...TRAINS NEEDED...

Started by Pastor Steve, September 09, 2024, 05:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastor Steve

LOOKING FOR SOME IDEAS---HELP! 
In case anyone else can help make this event successful!!
I was told YOU'RE THE ONES to ask!! READ THE WHOLE THING AND IT WILL MAKE SENSE.

We're located at the CALVARY PLAZA, 5360 Rt 42N, TURNERSVILLE NJ

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: We talked...Christmas Tree and Train Display Event
Date: September 9, 2024 at 3:15:31 PM EDT
To: <removed>

Hey there <removed>,

It was great to talk to you today about our upcoming event. THANKS We've held our Hot Wheels Family fun Day Carnival for 4 consecutive years. Each year it has gotten BIGGER and BETTER. This year well over 2000 people attended our ONE day event. We had food and other vendors, over 100 cars at the outdoor car show. Inside was like a Wonka Land off HOT WHEELS TRACKS. Mattel sent representatives as well as Legendary Cars for the event. We are a community based church so there is NO fee for vendors, displays or attendance, it's ALL FREE unless you buy from a vendor (which keeps 100% of their sales). We want it to be a Family Safe, Free Event.

With the success of that we've been asked to do the same for Christmas BUT with as Wonderland of Trees and Trains. We would also have assorted vendors. We have a warehouse we hold our events in...it would be the same for the Christmas Tree and Train Wonderland.  We need some guidance to make this event a GREAT event like our Hot Wheels Event, possible another yearly event. We want it to be a walk through Christmas Wonderland. Like I said...tree decor...we have a lot...its the train displays we'd like to see...small or big...individual novice or well seasoned veterans.

This is where I would need some direction, names, clubs, ideas...you name it. We have doing events down pretty good, it's the subject matter we are looking for help. We are looking at easily 2000+ people coming through this event over 3 days, December 13-15.

Terry Toenges

Feel like a Mogul.

Pastor Steve

FIXED, Thanks for picking up on that

jward

I'd start by looking up the local model rr clubs. They might be willing to provide assistance. We had an event like this in western PA a few years back where various people brought in Christmas themed model railroads and they had a contest where you could vote for your choice. Not sure what the prize was.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA