Future suggestions/predictions thread

Started by Chaz, July 15, 2021, 11:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLK2707

Would anybody here care for an HO scale Jeremiah Jobling figure?

Coaltronn

After rewatching Thomas and the magic railroad I would like a splatter and dodge. Prolly not a high demand item but i can dream. Obviously other great characters first but ahh well.

Armada Starscream

Quote from: Coaltronn on August 29, 2024, 09:29:02 AMAfter rewatching Thomas and the magic railroad I would like a splatter and dodge. Prolly not a high demand item but i can dream. Obviously other great characters first but ahh well.

I would like to see Splatter and Dodge as well.

As I have said before, they already have the chassis and body shell (the 'Arry/Bert shell and chassis) and given that Splatter and Dodge always appear onscreen with identical faces, the only new part Bachmann would need to make would be a single face that can be used for both models!

They can be a quick way to get out new characters quickly and cheaply if they need to. And given that a lot of the Thomas Tuesday Streams show that a lot of modelers already make their own custom Splatter and Dodge, there would definitely be a market for them!

Jake86

Quote from: Jake86 on August 24, 2024, 07:25:11 AM
Quote from: Jake86 on June 25, 2024, 03:53:20 AMI was going to ask whether Bachmann would be able to create the red composite and brake express coaches which are the same as the original in 2006 different to the 2nd design 2022 and the new design will be red doors black rooftops with white windows which was seen in the season 2 series Henry pulls them in episode Cows Old Iron Percy and The Signal Duck Takes Charge The Runaway Better Late Than Never Henry's Forest Edward pulls them in episode Old Iron Duck pulls them in Pop Goes The Diesel and James pulls them in episode Edwards Exploit I would like to see Gordon's express composite and brake coaches which are the same as the original in the 1st design green doors and black rooftops but with white windows which was seen in the season 2 series first episode Thomas Percy and the Coal to Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree 1986 if you like the idea please let me know thanks