Future suggestions/predictions thread

Started by Chaz, July 15, 2021, 11:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtrocke88

My thoughts exactly. I'm really glad you and the other fans agree with me on this. We really don't want stepney, Boco, Duke, etc to be barred from being made forever. If and when Bachmann finally does run out of viable cgi characters, we hope Bachmann can make the best choice and finally make Stepney, Boco, Duke, etc with new tooling. As for cgi characters like Gabriella, they could make that character, but I don't really recommend it, especially since there was little to no demand for that character to be made to begin with, at least not yet. At least that's what I think. But I'll still buy a Bachmann hiro as well.

mtrocke88

There are some exceptions of cgi characters I want from Thomas and friends though. Those exceptions include hiro, Stephen, Glynn, Samson, Luke, victor, etc. just to name a few.

I would pay good money for those products too.

mtrocke88

Even so, for Thomas fans who want a bachmann Gabriella, I fully accept and respect that.

Awesometrain77

15 days till the NMRA what is gonna be I really wanna here some peoples ideas for this .

If I were to revise my predictions .here are they I am gonna try not to do more of these predictions but I really want to open the discussion.

HO scale
Iron Arry
Iron Bert 
Circus cattle van
McColls cattle van
Trotter cattle van
Troublesome truck 7

N scale
Henry
Mining wagon
Sodor coal co wagon
Sodor scrap wagon

I really would like to see what you all think we could see

Chaz

My list is basically the similar with a possible reintroduction of Arry and Bert in HO, but if they opt to only announce rolling stock this summer then I wouldn't be surprised.

For N scale I'm expecting Henry like everyone else, but I'm kind of leaning towards no new engine in N this summer since Gordon and Emily won't be out til the end of the year.  I'd be more willing to bet on N scale Henry and Edward both getting announced early next year for the anniversary. 

I'm sure we'll get some N scale rolling  stock this summer, but I'm hoping they'll do the original coal wagon with load and the blue and red open wagons first before doing the wagons with decals that you mentioned earlier.  A brake van would be nice too in N scale too but otherwise that's about it. 
Modeler of HO/OO, OO9 and N scale.  Hoping for N scale Henry, Edward and Duck.