News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Everything Thomas Topic

Started by Chaz, August 13, 2019, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrison05

Quote from: TrainFan97 on October 16, 2024, 04:10:54 AMSo, N Scale Emily and her coaches will be available next month, but the set won't arrive until 2025. Guess I should be relieved because that means I'll just be getting N Scale Gordon and Henrietta next month, and won't have as big of a hole in my budget. I won't have the N Scale Emily set until a much later date, which gives me much more time to save up.

I pre-ordered the N Scale Emily set, rather than Emily and her coaches separately because I thought I might as well just get the set. I assume the Narrow Gauge slate wagon repaints are also going to be 2025 products.
We haven't heard anything about the slate wagon repaints to my knowledge but so far Hannah, the Emily set, high side wagons, the figures and Stanley are the only items confirmed for 2025 at the moment.

TrainFan97

Sir Handel also won't be shipping until 2025, given that his painted sample hasn't been revealed yet, but he was shown unpainted fairly recently. We can still hope Sir Handel will be shown fully painted by the end of this year. Same for Stanley. The HO Scale figures should also be shipping in 2025.

Hope it won't be too much longer before we see unpainted samples of the HO Scale Open Carriage, Narrow Gauge Gondola, and N Scale Express Coaches. We most likely won't see N Scale Diesel/Paxton unpainted before 2025, but could be early 2025. It may not take terribly long to get N Scale Henry's unpainted sample since he is recycling Gordon's chassis (minus the trailing wheels), but the tender will be different, as well as the body mold having some differences. It may be a while before we see HO Scale Sidney and Mainland Diesel.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Fernando, Norman, Den, Dart, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

harrison05

Quote from: TrainFan97 on October 16, 2024, 05:55:08 AMSir Handel also won't be shipping until 2025, given that his painted sample hasn't been revealed yet, but he was shown unpainted fairly recently. We can still hope Sir Handel will be shown fully painted by the end of this year. Same for Stanley. The HO Scale figures should also be shipping in 2025.

Hope it won't be too much longer before we see unpainted samples of the HO Scale Open Carriage, Narrow Gauge Gondola, and N Scale Express Coaches. We most likely won't see N Scale Diesel/Paxton unpainted before 2025, but could be early 2025. It may not take terribly long to get N Scale Henry's unpainted sample since he is recycling Gordon's chassis (minus the trailing wheels), but the tender will be different, as well as the body mold having some differences. It may be a while before we see HO Scale Sidney and Mainland Diesel.
If we don't see a painted Stanley before the end of the year I reckon he's delayed but Bachmann is pretty far into making him so I think we will see a painted sample before the end of the year.

N Scale Sudrian

I certainly hope that we get to see the first N Scale Paxton and Diesel samples before the year is over... Since December's Thomas Tuesday outings seem to always be lacking in reveals, it more or less leaves November as the last opportunity to show off anything new this year. And with how confident they sounded upon their announcement, you'd think there would be public-facing progress on them by now?
N Scale modeler. Primarily interested in UK and US outline stock, as well as the "Thomas" line.
Hoping for Edward and Mavis...

Awesometrain77

Stanley could be shown off next month I see that happening . We also know that a while back they had the N scale express coaches being worked on .
So my theory is November is gonna be N express coaches and Stanley .

For December I do think we could see a video of DCC thomas  and Percy it's been almost 4 years now would be a nice Christmas present from Bachmann

Salty is someone else  I think has been neglected I would prefer if before they start tooling the faces for Sidney and the mainland shunter . They  rework Salty's chassis .