News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

E-Z track help

Started by bdnees, December 12, 2011, 01:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdnees

I have a Bachmann set with the E-Z track, black plastic bed type track.  I may be buying the older style Diesel Hustler set.  Does anyone know if the older style Bachmann track is compatible with the E-Z track?

Jerrys HO

bd-

It can be done as you would have to shim the old track up to the height of the easy track. Try doing a search for this as another post had some good ideas on what to use. I believe the best result was using O gauge roadbed as it brouht the track closer to the E Z track height. I use all E Z track so I am only speculating what others have posted.

Jerry

FLM

Quote from: bdnees on December 12, 2011, 01:51:39 PM
I have a Bachmann set with the E-Z track, black plastic bed type track.  I may be buying the older style Diesel Hustler set.  Does anyone know if the older style Bachmann track is compatible with the E-Z track?

Jerrys HO

bdnees

Thanks for the info!  That pretty much solves my problem and I will not be messing with this older set.

Quote from: Jerrys HO on December 12, 2011, 02:58:50 PM
bd-

It can be done as you would have to shim the old track up to the height of the easy track. Try doing a search for this as another post had some good ideas on what to use. I believe the best result was using O gauge roadbed as it brouht the track closer to the E Z track height. I use all E Z track so I am only speculating what others have posted.

Jerry