Help Needed with ordering track ??

Started by Locomotion, November 16, 2010, 01:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Locomotion

I've been recommended by several model rairoaders to use Bachmann Code 100 HO size track and I have a Atlas brand track plan that I'd like to use , so i 'd like to order the Bachmann track for this plan but don't know how or where I can do this . Can anyone help me ? thanks for any info or help , Locomotion ....AKA .... :)Wayne If you can help please feel free to E-mail me at ....
wboyd18993@aol.com or you can even call me at 609-296-1915

simkon

Wayne don't put your personal info like your phone number in email out in the open there are bad people out here on the net. As far as track goes there is not an equivalent piece of Bachmann track for every piece of Atlas track, so you would likely have to adjust your plan.

jward

not to be a wise guy, but.....

if your plan calls for atlas track, why not use that brand? the geometry of atlas and ez track are not the same, particularly with switches. unless youe switches are the 18" radius ones (atlas calls them snap switches) you will have to modify your plan if you want to use ez track.....

since i am assuming you are using one of the plans from the atlas track plan books, could you tell us which plan you intend to build. some may be modified more easily than others.....
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA