need help with bachman electrical connections

Started by ps1208, January 12, 2010, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ps1208

I have a Bachman train set #oo615 that came with a power box # 46605a.
we got that set up with no problem ,but have purchased a eztrack remote turnout-left,# 44461 and do not understand how to connect the wiring.the diagram shows connecting the 2 brass prong connectors into the power box.but the power box only has 2 small holes to stick a wire through.Can someone help with plain english instructions how to connect this?This is our first experience in model trains and i am lost without specific instructions.Thanks!

full maxx

if it is like mine I just stuck the brass prongs in those hole and it works fine just put the prongs away from each other to keep them from touching
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

full maxx

look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

Joe Satnik

If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

full maxx

ABC

I think what he's saying is your picture is worth 1000 words.

full maxx

well I didn't want to cut the wires and have to fix/replace them later when I might have found a better way of doing things and this way works well for me for right now